Thursday

FREE Full Version Triplets(!) Puzzle-Pak For You To Try Out

Welcome To My  
Triplets(!) Games.
Simple To Learn! Fun To Do! Very, Very Challenging To Play. And Best Of All... FREE! Enjoy!

<-- Click Image To Learn How To Play Triplets(!).  Then See Below To Learn How To Get Your Own FREE Sample.


Hi! My name is ILene Vick and one of my editorial talents is designing puzzles. I LOVE to custom design and publish puzzles! If you love puzzles like I do, I think you'll like this. Check out this new style I've developed and see what you think. I think you'll find it unique to anything else you've seen before!


This is a Full-Version, Free Sample Puzzle-Pak For You To Try Out And Enjoy!


To receive your free Puzzle-Pak in .pdf format for your puzzle solving pleasure: simply e-mail me, EditorVick@charter.net with your request. Type "Triplets Free Sample" in the subject line.


Meanwhile...  Click twice on each image below and check out the  puzzle format. Then click "BACK" button to get back to this main page.


Be sure to e-mail us back and tell us what you think! 


Click On This Image (2x) To See Your Clues
Click On This Image (2x) To See Puzzle Grid And Scrambled Answers!
Click On This Image (2x) To See Word Search puzzle

No comments: